The everything parent's guide to the strong-willed child : a positive approach to increase self-control, improve communication, and reduce conflict
Put a stop to the endless cycle of battles with your child, and rebuild a relationship based on love and respect rather than conflict. This guide has everything you need to raise capable, happy, and agreeable kids!
2 available of 2 items
- 9781440533426 (pbk.)
- 1440533423 (pbk.)
Edition: 2nd ed.
Publisher, Date: Avon, Mass. : Adams Media, c2012.
Description: 304 p. ; 22 cm.
- Parent's guide to the strong-willed child
- Guide to the strong-willed child
- Strong-willed child
- Rev. ed. of: The everything parent's guide to the strong-willed child / Carl E. Pickhardt. c2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Strong will means willfulness
- Hallmarks of a strong-willed child
- In praise of the strong-willed child
- Problems with being a strong-willed child
- Working for willingness
- The problem with being a strong-willed parent
- When a willful child runs the family
- Building blocks for getting back in charge
- Roadblocks to getting back in charge
- Handling discipline
- Handling conflict
- Maintaining emotional sobriety
- ADD and ADHD children and willfulness
- Introducing education
- How adolescence increases willfulness
- Freedom and willfulness
- Willfulness in early adolescence
- Anticipating later adolescence
- The willful only child
- Substance use increases willfulness.
LCCN: 2012004286Link to PAC