Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' sweetshop : s novel
Rosie Hopkins is looking forward to Christmas in the little Derbyshire village of Lipton, buried under a thick blanket of snow. Her sweetshop is festooned with striped candy canes, large tempting piles of Turkish Delight, crinkling selection boxes and happy, sticky children. She's going to be spending it with her boyfriend, Stephen, and her family, flying in from Australia. She can't wait. But when a tragedy strikes at the heart of their little community, all of Rosie's plans for the future seem to be blown apart. Can she build a life in Lipton? And is what's best for the sweetshop also what's best for Rosie?
1 available of 22 items
- Communities -- England -- Fiction.
- Confectionery -- Fiction.
- Derbyshire (England) -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Small business -- Fiction.
- Villages -- England -- Fiction.
- 9780062952219 (hardcover)
- 9780062371195 (trade paperback)
Description: xii, 341 pages : genealogical table, map ; 24 cm
- Includes recipes.
- Originally published: London : Sphere, 2013.
LCCN: 2019024050Link to PAC