The age of light : a novel
A novel inspired by the life of the Vogue model-turned-renowned photographer finds Lee Miller relocating to 1929 Paris, where she becomes the muse and colleague of the mercurial surrealist, Man Ray.
4 available of 11 items
- Man Ray, 1890-1976 -- Fiction.
- Miller, Lee, 1907-1977 -- Fiction.
- Models (Persons) -- Fiction.
- War photographers -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 376 pages ; 24 cm
Notes: Includes bibliographical references.Link to PAC