Choices : all-new tales of Valdemar
"The Heralds of Valdemar are the kingdom's ancient order of protectors. They are drawn from all across the land, from all walks of life, and at all ages--and all are Gifted with abilities beyond those of normal men and women. They are Mindspeakers, FarSeers, Empaths, ForeSeers, Firestarters, FarSpeakers, and more. These inborn talents--combined with training as emissaries, spies, judges, diplomats, scouts, counselors, warriors, and more--make them indispensable to their monarch and realm. Sought and Chosen by mysterious horse-like Companions, they are bonded for life to these telepathic, enigmatic creatures. The Heralds of Valdemar and their Companions ride circuit throughout the kingdom, protecting the peace and, when necessary, defending their land and monarch. Now, twenty-three authors ride with Mercedes Lackey to her magical land of Valdemar, adding their own unique voices to the Heralds, Bards, Healers, and other heroes of this beloved fantasy realm."--Amazon.com.
11 available of 12 items
- Birtolo, Dylan. Weight of a hundred eyes.
- Brozek, Jennifer, 1970- Feathers in deed.
- Collins, Brigid. Letters from home.
- Collins, Ron. Enduring, confusing, perfect, and strong.
- Dermatis, Dayle A. Who we'll become.
- Lackey, Mercedes, editor.
- Lackey, Mercedes. Woman's need calls me.
- Lang, Michele. Cloud born.
- Patton, Fiona, 1962- Once and future box.
- Paxson, Diana L. Moving on.
- Penrose, Angela. Letter of the law.
- Schwengel, Kristin. Of crows and Karsites.
- Sharp, Anthea. Friendship's gift.
- Shaver, Stephanie. Acceptable losses.
- Swann, L. Marie (Louisa Marie). Right place.
- Vaughan, Elizabeth (Elizabeth A.). Unceasing consequences.
- Waters, Elisabeth. Siege of cranes.
- Weldon, Phaedra. With sorrow and joy.
- Wurts, Janny. Beyond common sense, she persisted.
Description: vi, 360 pages ; 18 cm.
- With sorrow and joy / Phaedra Weldon
- Of crows and karsites / Kristin Schwengel
- Feathers in deed / Jennifer Brozek
- The letter of the law / Angela Penrose
- Who we'll become / Dayle A. Dermatis
- Unceasing consequences / Elizabeth A. Vaughan
- Beyond common sense, she persisted / Janny Wurts
- Moving on / Diana L. Paxson
- The right place / Louisa Swann
- A siege of cranes / Elisabeth Waters
- Cloud born / Michele Lang
- Letters from home / Brigid Collins
- Friendship's gift / Anthea Sharp
- Enduring, confusing, perfect, and strong / Ron Collins
- The once and future box / Fiona Patton
- Acceptable losses / Stephanie Shaver
- Weight of a hundred eyes / Dylan Birtolo
- Woman's need calls me / Mercedes Lackey.