Bay Tree Cottage
The houses in Saffron Lane are being filled with artists thanks to the efforts of Nell and Angus. Ginger doesn't win a place there, but gets a job running the small cafe/art gallery, taking refuge there from her abusive bully of a son. When she meets Iain, sparks fly between them and it's the first time she's felt attracted to anyone for years. But will her son spoil it? Emil is in town to open the small museum in Saffron Lane and run his father's business. This throws new opportunities in his path and new problems too. Will the newcomers manage to build new lives or will selfish people destroy their attempts to find happiness?
4 available of 4 items
- Jacobs, Anna. Peppercorn series
- Jacobs, Anna. Peppercorn series ; 4.
- Peppercorn series
- Peppercorn series ; 4.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
- Older women -- Abuse of -- Fiction.
- Older women -- Fiction.
- Wiltshire (England) -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 348 pages ; 20 cm.Link to PAC