The last wicked scoundrel
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lorraine Heath brings us the eagerly awaited final story in the Scoundrels of St. James series. William Graves is the last of Feagan's scoundrels. A onetime grave robber turned royal physician, he has devoted his life to saving others-because he knows there is no way to save himself. Especially not around a lady like Winnie. Though undeserving of her touch, he cannot resist. His passion cannot be tamed ... even in the face of certain danger. Winnie, the Duchess of Avendale, never knew peace until her brutal husband died. With William she's discovered burning desire-and the healing power of love. But now, confronted by the past she thought she'd left behind, Winnie must face her fears ... or risk losing the one man who can fulfill all her dreams.
- Electronic books.
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
Other Authors: hoopla digital.
- 9780062317155 (electronic bk.)
- 0062317156 (electronic bk.)
- 1 online resource
- text file
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.