Always my girl
Quinn Shaughnessy's two older brothers have found their true loves... but Quinn's not about to join that parade. Nope, as he tells his best friend Anna, there's a lot more to life than getting tied down to one person. He's positive tomboy Anna will be on his side -- except she's inexplicably developing other interests -- even dating! Suddenly Quinn is seeing Anna in a very different light. Quinn has been Anna's buddy since they were both five years old. She can tell him anything -- except the one big secret she's been hiding for years -- that she's fallen in love with him. Now Anna is determined to make a life for herself that doesn't include pining for Quinn. Falling in love with your best friend? Easy. Telling them how you really feel? Impossible.
1 available of 2 items
- Chase, Samantha. Shaughnessy brothers
- Chase, Samantha. Shaughnessy brothers ; bk. 3.
- Shaughnessy brothers
- Shaughnessy brothers ; bk. 3
- Thorndike Press large print romance
- Thorndike Press large print romance series.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- North Carolina -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Tomboys -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 455 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
LCCN: 2016037321Link to PAC