UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 1ST, 2021:
In accordance with provincial policy set forth by the Government of Saskatchewan, public libraries are exempt from the proof of vaccination policy. Masks are currently required in all branches.
Things that will not be changing at this time:
- No restrictions on amount of patrons inside a library branch at any given time
- Children's toys are out for public use
- Outside groups may book use of the library
- All public access computers are available for use
- In-person programming will continue
- Online programming will continue on the regional YouTube channel, via local branch Facebook pages, and directly advertised at your branch on other platforms such as Zoom or Skype
- Curbside pickup will continue
- Branches will continue to maintain sanitizing procedures
If you choose not to enter the branch at this time, don't worry! We have options for you.
- Curbside service for item pickup, including out-of-region holds. Please see below for instructions on how to use curbside pickup
- Take and make kits via curbside
- Virtual programming on YouTube
- Online resources via our website, including:
Please note: Restrictions and guidelines are subject to change with the government of Saskatchewan's current public health measures. Stay up to date by visiting their website.
Need help accessing your proof of vaccination for other establishments?
We have put together a tutorial to help you sign up for MySaskHealthRecord and to easily access your QR code. Our library staff are here to help if you need to access or print your proof of vaccination. Contact your local branch for more information. Click on the image below to start the tutorial.