Update as of July 11th, 2021:
All branches are now operating without Covid-19 restrictions. What does this mean for patrons?
- Masks are no longer required, but patrons may continue wearing them in the library if they choose
- No restrictions on amount of patrons inside a library branch at any given time
- Children's toys will be back out for public use
- Outside groups may book use of the library
- All public access computers are now available for use
- In-person programming will increase
- Online programming will continue on the regional YouTube channel, via local branch Facebook pages, and directly advertised at your branch on other platforms such as Zoom or Skype
- Curbside pickup will continue for those who wish to use it
- Branches will continue to maintain sanitizing procedures for the time being
Please note: Restrictions and guidelines are subject to change with the government of Saskatchewan's current public health measures. Stay up to date by visiting their website.